The Dance Factory opened it’s doors for business in 1999. It’s owner, Jennifer Tell, had a vision for a school that not only provided it’s students with quality dance instruction, but that gave students a “life experience.”
Several years later, with a growing student base, staff, and facility, The Dance Factory is holding true to that original vision. Students who walk through our doors in Forest Lake are given so much more than dance training. They are given team-building skills, confidence, lasting friendships, positive role models, and memorable experiences. Our approach to teaching is about nurturing the individual qualities each student has to offer. Our staff is made up of experienced, positive adults, dedicated to making your child’s dance experience unique and fun.
In 2012, studio owner Jennifer Tell joined the organization "More Than Just Great Dancing," headed up by Misty Lown, a well-renown leader in the dance industry. This organization is made up of like-minded dance studio owners from all around the world, who not only strive to build great dance technique with their students, but to teach values, kindness, confidence, and giving back to the community.
We encourage you to stop by and observe a class anytime. We are confident that you will be impressed with what you see. We hope to meet you soon!
- Providing students with a high quality, dance education.
- Offering a variety of commitment levels, from recreational to competitive
- Employing instructors who are much more than teachers, but mentors to our students
- Giving students unique dance travel opportunities
- Providing 2 recital opportunities during the year for all students
- Giving back to the community through Toys for Tots, monthly donations to a variety of charities, and other volunteer projects.
- Performing in the community
- Supporting the arts by communicating additional dance opportunities for our students